Tuesday, March 18, 2008

12 week Dr appt

We went in today for our 12 week appointment and everything is going perfectly so far! The baby's heartbeat is very strong at 150-160 beats per minute. I have lost 3 lbs since my 8 week appointment! YAY! That's mostly b/c I had just come back from vacation right before by 8 week appointment so I think I had some extra vaca weight that I've since lost.

We made our 16 week appointment for April 11th. We aren't scheduled to get another ultrasound until 20 weeks, which would be May 9th. So for now, the boy/ girl guessing game continues! (that might not be a bad thing, since Ian and I can't seem to agree on a boy name anyway :)

2 comments:

Coach Erin Clark, Anacortes Cheer said...

Who thinks the baby is going to have a big head?? I DO!!!! It's in the Lomas genes!! LOL : )

Coach Erin Clark, Anacortes Cheer said...

Did I mention that the baby is going to be beautiful!!!!! I totally think it's a girl!